Search

Monday 13 June 2011

I'm having a blast judging X-factor: Sanjay Leela Bhansali

After proving his mettle as director and music composer Sanjay Leela Bhansali is thoroughly enjoying his stint as judge on the popular show X-Factor alongside Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal.
The show that’s going on to collect some impressive TRP’s introduced audiences to a different side of the producer/director –only adding to the USP of the show.
Says a source “Audiences are shocked seeing the new side of Bhansali who was always perceived as a recluse however the show is introducing audiences to a more accessible,warm and encouraging Sanjay Leela Bhansali .X-Factor is one of the most popular shows on television today and is doing extremely well.His presence on the panel is doing a lot of good for the show.”
Says Sanjay Leela Bhansali “I’m having a blast judging the show and I’m thrilled it’s doing extremely well. It’s a fabulously mounted show. I loved the way it’s being presented. I was taken aback by seeing the mounting, because I haven’t seen this kind of scale, commitment, planning and preparation in television”

No comments:

Post a Comment