Search

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Asin escapes world premiere of Salman’s ‘Ready’ in Dubai!



Salman Khan’s most awaited movie ‘Ready’, is all set for its dhamaka world premiere in Dubai. But, the film’s leading lady Asin Thottumkal will be missing from action there.
The cause for her absence happens to be another man, a friend of Salman’s, Sajid Nadiadwala.
Asin who has been signed on as one of the 18 actors in Nadiadwala’s Housefull 2 had applied for UK visa since she would be needed in London for shooting a part of the said movie. Her passport, as it happens, is still stuck there.
A source revealed, “Asin has given her passport to Nadiadwala Grandsons, the production house for her next movie, since she’ll be joining the crew in London directly after Ready releases. She wants to go but now she can’t.”
Asin confirmed the news and included, “I was looking forward to the world premiere of Ready happening in Dubai. Both Salman and I were supposed to go but now I am stuck. I have not given up hope though and I am ready to fly even at the last minute. I am just praying that I get my passport. I have even packed my bags. Let’s hope that the passport comes at the last minute and I get to attend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment