Search

Monday 18 April 2011

Salman Khan’s unexpected visitor discovered?


Bollywood’s golden heart, Salman Khan, while shooting for Bodyguard, was visited by an unanticipated visitor on Wednesday night.

Guess who paid the actor a late night visit???
Well, we are talking about Kangana Ranaut. Report has it that she stayed with him for four hours and left in his car early in the morning. It seems that, Kangana was out with friends around and made a surprise visit to Salman when she heard that he was shooting at Filmistan Studios.
Kangana spent some time with Salman’s friends and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri and soon, Salman joined them.
In a recent interview with a popular magazine, Kangana spoke about her relationship with Salman.

She tells, “I first met Salman on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly. With time, I realized that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me.”
“He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don’t know if other people will be there or not, but he will.”
However, she was unconditional in denying that she and Salman are dating.
“I am not seeing Salman,”
Kangana will make a cameo role in Salman’s forthcoming movie Ready, along with Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn.

No comments:

Post a Comment