Search

Monday 18 April 2011

‘He has no time for friends like me’: Juhi Chawla

Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla’s bond has always been strong since their Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman days. Till recent times, they are frequently seen making special appearances in each others movies. Not just cameos, they’ve even worked together and produced movies like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani.
But now, things have changed. Juhi tells, “I think Shah Rukh and I have remained friends because we stopped being business partners. I realize it’s impossible to mix business with friendship.”
Juhi further adds, “Our relationship did go through a rough patch. When I realized our friendship was suffering because of the partnership I chose to keep the friendship and let the business partnership go. Today after a long gap we’re again together in the IPL . Let’s hope nothing goes wrong. I got to meet him at the match recently after so long. He has no time for friends like me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment