Search

Friday 1 April 2011

Amrita reveals Tusshar's top secret of his obsession!


At the recent promotional shoot for Love U...Mr. Kalakaar! One of the things that came to the fore was Tusshar Kapoor's adoration for the stunning Sridevi! Tusshar Kapoor's co star Amrita Rao revealed, "Tusshar is a die hard Sridevi fan!"

It came as no surprise then that Tusshar told he's love to paint a picture of the Mr. India actress if he had to choose a B'Town heroine apart from Amrita. But it was a bit amusing when the Golmaal 3 actor admitted that capturing Sridevi on canvas might not be possible for him! He told, "I can't paint to save my life. But I can play an artist, which is what I think I've done in this film!"

While the media is rife with speculations about Tusshar's character in the movie being inspired by ace Indian artist M.F. Husain, Amrita cleared the air and said, "I've had the privilege of knowing Mr. M.F. Husain very closely and I don't see any similarities between his personality and Tusshar's character in the film. All rumors of resemblance between the two are false. The only common factor is that both are artists."

But Tusshar surely had other talents and passions in his childhood! The actor revealed, "I used to love talking part in fancy dress and elocution competitions. In my first standard, I won the prize for dressing up as Mangal Singh Daku. That was it. I did some theatre after that. Then I thought I'd get into the business world, but Mangal Singh Daku is back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment