Search

Monday 2 January 2012

Aamir feels like a Picasso!

If singing puts him in a good mood, painting also brings joy to Aamir Khan, who played a painter in critically acclaimed 'Dhobi Ghat'.
'Painting, like singing, is something I really enjoy doing. Though I do it badly,' told Aamir.
'I love singing; it puts me in a good mood. It disturbs the hell out of everyone around me, but it makes me feel very happy... painting also. I have realized that I am really a bad painter but when I am painting, I get so engrossed and I feel as if I am making something like a Picasso,' the 46-year-old included at the launch of CDs and DVDs of 'Dhobi Ghat'.
Despite his inexperience with paintbrush, colours and canvas, Aamir managed to complete a painting and gifted it to another painter of B-town, Salman Khan.
'The one painting that I have done in my life is on the sets of 'Dhobi Ghat', while they were lighting up, I did a full canvas and presented it to Salman. So, it's in Salman's house,' told Aamir who also an item number in 'Delhi Belly'.
After '3 Idiots' in 2009, Aamir will be seen in a key role in Reema Kagti's 'Talaash', co-produced by him, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani. The cast of the film also features Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji.

No comments:

Post a Comment