Search

Thursday 12 January 2012

I am single: Neil Nitin Mukesh

Neil Nitin spotted with his friend

Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh has garbaged reports that he is in a relationship.
'Guys just for the record. I am single! A lot of speculation happening. Wouldn't mind betting into a relation!' Neil posted.
Rumors were abuzz that Neil was in relationship with a Delhi-based girl. However, the actor has set the record straight, adding he dislikes people who use the word love frivolously.
'I'm a 'real' person! Hate fakeness, pretence and users. Hate ppl who use the word love frivolously,' told Neil.
'I go all out in a relation, expect nothing but love which is true. I don't respect people, who change without reason and say things for effect,' he included.
Neil was earlier dating designer Priyanka Bhatia, but they parted ways in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment