Search

Sunday 15 January 2012

Kareena’s act will be a shocker for her fans in Heroine!

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor, Film Heroine, Director Madhur Bhandarkar

Kareena Kapoor, Film Heroine, Director Madhur Bhandarkar, Arjun Rampal
Looks like filmmaker Madhur Bhndarkar is super thrilled with his forthcoming movie ‘Heroine’ and his leading lady Kareena Kapoor’s act in the movie. He tells that the film and her performance will not only be wonderful, but also a shocker for her fans.
“Her character Mahi Arora is very contemporary, very edgy, very hard-hitting and very real like my other cinema. Kareena will absolutely be a shock element to the people because of the way she has worked in the film,” the 43-year-old producer-director told.
“I am looking at the film because I know the story, I know the screenplay, I know the dialogues. She will be fabulous,” he included.
“Heroine’ is 25 percent over. The next schedule is in February, March and April and the picture will release in September. The way you people are waiting for the film, so am I. I hope it finishes really soon,” he told.
At last, we get to hear something good about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment