Search

Wednesday 21 December 2011

SRK loves his bad side?

Don 2 sees the come back of Shahrukh Khan as a bad guy.
At the launch of the video game based on Don 2, Shahrukh told, “Evil or devil, black or little grey characters, be it in books, stories, films or television, have some sort of an attraction. I started with theatre and there was nothing like a heroic character. There was a central character or an important character. I have played good and bad on stage. When I joined films I got a chance to play these characters again.”
Shahrukh Khan also confesses to the fact that playing a baddie, gives him a high.
“Now, after 15-20 years, I got a chance to play a negative character in Don. There is a justification for the character to be negative, to be bad. I enjoy doing it. I am in no way glorifying negative characters. These are stories and characters. But as an actor, it is one of the greatest highs to play a villain,” he told.
Don 2 will have SRK extending his role of a terrifying Don he already played in the film’s first installment in 2006.
“I was thrilled that I got this opportunity and I did not think of the hero type roles. Now that I am getting a chance to play a negative role in ‘Don’ after so many years, there is justification to it and being bad is also important to take the world forward,” included SRK.
Don 2 releases on December 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment