Search

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Can you believe people are calling me sexy?: Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor in film Players

Sonam Kapoor in film Players with Neil

Sonam Kapoor in film Players with Neil


Sonam Kapoor in film Players with Neil



Actress Sonam Kapoor's uber-cool look in her upcoming movie 'Players' is earning her rave reviews. The 'Saawariya' girl is astonished at being tagged sexy and thanks her sister for her new avatar.
'Can you believe people are calling me sexy? I don't know where to look when they call me that. I am like 'really me?',' she told at the launch of a new programe 'Super Santa' for UTV.
'I don't know yaar, maybe I am like one of those girls. But it's nice to hear it for the first time in my life,' included the 26-year-old who played a simpleton in her last movie 'Mausam' opposite Shahid Kapoor.
The first big release of 2012, 'Players' promos are out and Sonam, who sports sytlish wardrobe and glamorous look, tells her sister Rhea should be credited for turning her into a sexy diva in the action thriller.
'It's all because of my sister. She has very carefully chosen clothes for me. It's not typical sexy, but it is like edgy sexy,' told Sonam, who was previously styled by her sister Rhea for their home production 'Aisha'.
Coming out on Jan 6, 'Players' also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deol, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Bipasha Basu.
Sonam debuted as a traditional girl in 'Saawariya' in 2007 and later played girl-next-door in 'Delhi-6'.
But with 'I Hate Luv Storys' she moved on to more chick look and continued it in 'Aisha' and 'Thank You' with elan.
At present Sonam is filming for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' opposite Farhan Akhtar and would also start work on her sister's untitled next project soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment