Search

Thursday 22 December 2011

After DON 2 release, SRK decides to quit smoking!

Shahrukh Khan is a chain smoker and we all know that. We also know that the actor has been trying his best to quit smoking. However, this time, SRK seems pretty serious about quitting this bad habit.
Shahrukh’s close friend and well wisher, Hrithik Roshan has been helping the actor quit smoking by forwarding books talking about the bad side of smoking. However, Shahrukh says he is aware that smoking is a bad habit and that he doesn’t need any encouragement.
“I know this is a bad thing but the habit doesn’t leave me. I am trying hard. Even if someone says it to me or not, I know about the ill-effects of smoking. I will try it and give it up on my own. I know it is not a good thing,” Shahrukh said.
To begin with, Shahrukh Khan has cut down on the number of cigarettes he smokes.
“People ask me every day when I will quit smoking... Now I am feeling guilty. I am trying to smoke less,” he said.
“After Don 2 releases I will get some time to start working out, getting into healthier regime. I would like to say that smoking is a bad thing and one must not do it,” he told.

No comments:

Post a Comment