Search

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Katrina says, ‘lavni’ style dancing was not a cakewalk for her!


Katrina Kaif recent item number ‘Chikni Chameli’ has won a lot of praises and appreciation from the audiences. Here is what the actress has to say about her latest item number. Kats says, ‘lavni’ style dancing was not a cakewalk for her.
“The response to ‘Chikni Chameli’ has been fun so far. It was hard work. It was very fast and it was not a style I was used to, but I took it as a challenge…I think we all went for it as a team and did the best we could. I am happy people are liking it,” said the 27 year old.
Kats’s ex lover, Salman Khan is totally in love with the song and Katrina is happy about this.
“He has not told that to me but I think that’s a great thing. He has a great taste in music and songs. So, if he likes it then it’s great,” said Katrina
Talking about how her career has shaped in the year 2011, Kats says,
“2011 has been a really great year for me. All the goals I had in hand, I think everything turned out really well. I am very grateful for that…The best I could have wanted to come out of every project has come true this year.”
Currently, the actress is working on ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ with Salman. Other juicy role that she has in her kitty are, ‘Dhoom 3 and Yash Chopra’s untitled new venture which also feature Shah Rukh Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment