Search

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Rani Mukherjee likes link-up gossips with Aditya Chopra!



If you are assuming that Rani Mukherjee is annoyed and unhappy over her link-up news with Aditya Chopra which is doing the rounds then you are absolutely wrong. Unlike others, Rani is enjoying every bit of the stories published in the tabloids or aired on TV.

Speaking about those rumors, Rani tells jokingly, “The good part is that it is constant. I’m glad I’m being linked with just one person not many. I enjoy that ‘constant’.”

Rani also told that she wants to keep her personal life totally private and she is not comfortable speaking about it in public.

On a serious message, Rani expressed her views about relationships. “When two people are in a relationship, you have to take the other person’s feelings into consideration. I may want to speak about a relationship, but I won’t if the person I’m in a relationship with is not comfortable with me talking about him,” she told.

Well, Rani Mukherjee, we appreciate and admire your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment