Search

Wednesday 23 March 2011

I did style Salman for a photo shoot: Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha’s entry was dashing in bollywood with Dabangg. And pretty noticeably, she's all style savvy too, since Sonakshi Sinha also happens to be a trained fashion designer. The lately appointed brand ambassador of a chic brand label was in her element at a Press meet convened at Yash Raj Studios in suburban Mumbai, where the announcement was heralded out to the media.

Sonakshi told, "My own style statement is cool, casual, spunky and comfort oriented, since I happen to be a typical urban girl from Mumbai. I love wearing my torn jeans. In my stage shows, too I wore what I was comfortable with, but I am clear about not exposing indecently."

Stating that most of her heroes were "style icons by themselves," Sonakshi says that she didn't need to give them "any styling tips."

Regarding snazzing up the leading men in her films, Sonakshi says, "I did style Salman for a photo shoot of a calendar. He was bare chested, but putting the stylish shirt on his shoulder was my idea. Salman is one person, whose style statement is followed by the classes and the masses. Whether it is the manner in which he wears his glasses at the back or his blue bracelet, everyone loves the manner in which Salman expresses himself in his style."

No comments:

Post a Comment