Search

Monday 21 March 2011

Bipasha Basu’s fitness DVD with a 60-day routine for weight loss

Actress Bipasha Basu, known for her fitness levels, will launch her second fitness DVD soon.
‘I’m working on it and it will come out in July. I was supposed to shoot it a couple of months back, but I’ve been very busy. My schedules were really tight; so I pushed it back. I’ll film it as soon as possible,’ Bipasha said.
Her foremost DVD was titled ‘BB-Love Yourself’.
‘The first one did fabulously. It is still selling like hot cakes. The second one is also going to tap that many people. It’ll be a completely different routine. It’s not going to be like the first one, which was a 60-day routine for weight loss,’ told the actress, who will be seen in ‘Dum Maaro Dum’.
For more gossips: http://www.garamgossips.com/gossips/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment