Search

Wednesday 23 March 2011

I'm no longer friends with Ranbir: Sonam Kapoor

Apparently, all is unquestionably not well between Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor. And knowing Sonam, who loves to blast unwary folks and shoot her starry mouth off, it wasn't long before she bared the truth to the scribe tribe that her childhood friend Ranbir and she were not on talking terms at all.

Seemingly, the hostility assumed new proportions after Sonam made some rather hurtful remarks against Ranbir Kapoor on Karan Johar's chat show, with Deepika Padukone adding more fire to the fire. Soon after the incident graced the telly, Rishi Kapoor lambasted Sonam in print and vented his (veteran) spleen, full throttle.

Sonam anticipated Ranbir to show grace and apologize on behalf of his dad, but no such step was forthcoming from Ranbir Kapoor. In retaliation, matters degenerated to a point of no return.

Sonam confesses in a chat, "I'm no longer friends with Ranbir and am not in touch with him, at all. I'm not on talking terms with Ranbir and he doesn't feature in my life in any manner. Discussing Deepika and him in my interviews is really getting to be very annoying. By going on Karan's (Johar) chat show, when their break up was very fresh, I'm the one who caught in the crossfire. I was the unfortunate victim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment