Search

Monday 28 March 2011

Giovanni Castiglioni gifts Saif Ali Khan a 2011 MV Agusta Brutale

CEO,MV Agusta Group , Giovanni Castiglioni surprised the suave Saif Ali Khan as he walked up to him one night insisting on gifting him one of the most exclusive bikes in the world The 2011 MV Agusta Brutale .
So taken up was the MV Agusta scion with Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan’s personal sense of style and charisma that he approached him one night at a bar in Staadt (Switzerland) and said he’d like to gift him a motorcycle.
The bike in question is the infamous one used by Christian Bale in The Dark Knight –
Recounts Saif “I am not passionate about bikes, so was a bit lost for words. Giovanni said he had researched about me on the Internet after liking my style and so had decided he wanted to gift me a bike. He added that I could use it in Agent Vinod or just keep it in my living room but he was giving it and I had to take it!
If that wasn’t all Castiglioni also hinted at his latest business venture in India involving the import of the MV Agusta with its range of high performance exotic motorcycles with Saif Ali Khan being a part of the business proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment