Search

Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Grandmother’s last wish was to see me get married, says Raima Sen!



Raima Sen, who is confused about her feelings of grief and guilt after the death her grandmother and legendary actress Suchitra Sen, tells that her granny wanted her to get married and she will fulfill her last wish.

This is the first time Raima has lost someone so close to her.

"I am stricken with guilt and regret. It's going to take a long to heal. Should I have spent more time with my grandmother? I guess the time you get with those you love is never enough. Thank god I wasn't somewhere else when she went," told Raima, daughter of Moon Moon Sen.

"Her last wish was to see me get married. I want her wish for me to come true," she further added.


Sen, the reclusive Bengali screen goddess, died Jan 17. She was 82 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment