Search

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Bollywood is my priority, says Sakshi Chowdhary!



Model-turned-actress Sakshi Chowdhary, who is making her Bollywood debut with "Hera Pheri 3", says Hindi movies are her priority right now.

"If I get time, I will work in South (films) as well but at the moment Bollywood is my priority," Sakshi said.

Winner of Gladrags 2011, Sakshi has featured in Telugu movie "Potugadu" with Manoj Manchu.

"Hera Pheri 3", which is all set to go on the floors May 2014, stars John Abraham in the lead. The actor will start shooting for the movie as soon as he finishes "Welcome Back", a sequel to the 2007 comedy "Welcome".

Talking about her role in "Hera Pheri 3", Sakshi told that it is a "prominent" one and she is "excited" to share screen space with John.

"I am very happy to share the screen space with John in the film. Besides, John and I, Paresh Rawal and Suneil Shetty will also be there," she told.

The actress has signed a three-film deal with producer Firoz Nadiadwala of which the first one is "Hera Pheri 3".


No comments:

Post a Comment