Search

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Karan Johar to direct again by year-end!

Filmmaker Karan Johar, who last directed the 2012 film "Student Of The Year", says he will go behind the camera again by the end of 2014.

He is presently seen on the small screen as one of the judges of the reality show "India's Got Talent" and also on his chat show "Koffee With Karan".

"I will direct by the end of this year. December this year, I will start my next film. That's all I can say at the moment," Karan said.

There were news that Karan may direct a period drama, but he denied it and told, "It's not a period drama. It's a different film which I can't talk about it right now."


Karan first donned the director's hat for the 1998 Shah Rukh Khan-starrer "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai". He went on to make movies like "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham", "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment