Search

Monday 17 December 2012

I feel blessed to have Aaradhya in our lives, says Supermom Aishwarya Rai!


Aishwarya Rai might not be working on any movies presently, but the actress still manages to stay in news for doesn't matter what reasons. The one year old mother is busy and very happy playing the role of a mom to her one year old daughter Aaradhya.

Aishwarya told, “I feel like I know about every little aspect of motherhood already. I feel blessed to have Aaradhya in our lives.”

However, mommy Aishwarya gets very angry about the constant attention that Aaradhya gets from people around. She fails to understand people’s obsession about the baby, who is just a year old. In fact, it irks Aishwarya, when people ask her about what she wants Aaradhya to become when she grows up?

She told, “I don’t quite understand the obsession about her and its amusing when people ask me what we want her to become once she grows up. Arre, she is just one year old! Let her experience life and enjoy her growing up years! As a mother, I look at my parents for inspiration. If I can do even half of what they did for me, I will be a supermom!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment