Search

Monday 2 January 2012

Vidya Balan gets parents praise for performance in ‘The Dirty Picture’!



Vidya Balan with her parents
Vidya Balan’s New Year started on a very good note. The actress is totally flattered by all the compliments she has received for her movie ‘The Dirty Picture’. She was the happiest person when she got a thumb up from her parents for her awesome performance.
“I am ecstatic with all the compliments that have come my way even though the film’s release was a month ago. What touched my heart most was the acknowledgment coming from my parents,” said Vidya.
“They (parents) said to me that within five minutes of The Dirty Picture, they forgot that the girl on screen was their daughter and instead took home Silk. It was a big relief when my parents said that since right through the film’s making, I was wary of their reactions,” Vidya Balan included.
Though the movie released a month ago, the actress still continues to receive congratulatory messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment