Search

Saturday 7 January 2012

Sonam’s answer for Mausam failure!

Mausam starring Sonam Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor was a flop at the box office and guess what Sonam had to say about the movie.
Well, rumors have it that the actress has trashed the film as too slow.
Sonam Kapoor was quoted to have said a movie magazine, “I think the pacing of Mausam was its biggest flaw. It wasn’t something young kids would like to watch.”
However, the actress denies all such information.
Clarifying it on Twitter, Sonam posted, “Morning everyone. Just to let everyone know I love every film I’ve been part of! And the journalist who wrote that horrendous article has a bone to pick with me.”
She included, “Mausam is one of my most memorable films, and having some jerk trying to pull it down is a terrible feeling.”
Sonam Kapoor will soon be seen in ‘Players’, which is releasing on January 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment