Search

Sunday 1 January 2012

Sonam Kapoor owes it all to her Dad!

Sonam Kapoor is thankful to her father Anil Kapoor for launching her in Bollywood. She gives all credit of her success to her father.
“I am here (in Bollywood) because of my father. I am not one of those star-kids who say you don’t know how hard I have worked and that it has nothing to do with my father. My work has everything to do with my father. People treat me with respect because I am Anil Kapoor’s daughter,” Sonam tells.
The actress tells, she will never want to disassociate herself from her father’s success, Sonam told, “I am proud of him. It is unfair to my father’s hard work to say it has nothing to do with me.”
“He has been in the industry for 30 years and he has worked for his children and if we don’t bear the fruits of his hard work then who will,” she added further.
Sonam Kapoor was freshly in news for showing her middle finger in her upcoming movie Players. Talking about it, she tells, “The middle-finger gesture is a part of the lingo of the youth now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment