Search

Thursday 5 January 2012

Rakhi Sawant is new admirer of Raj Thackeray!

Bollywood's item girl Rakhi Sawant, known for making headlines with her audacious statements, seems to have taken a fancy for politicians. After confessing that she has a soft corner for the Congress party general secretary Rahul Gandhi, the item girl now showers praises on Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray.
'I respect Raj-ji a lot. He is a very good man and his team is equally good. He is doing a great job. Don't see what is happening in the city, but see what, how he is helping the poor. I always say that Raj-ji is like a brother to me,' the 33-year-old controversy queen told while attending a screening of 'Don 2' with cancer patients.
'Kehte hain na ki jab seedhi ungli se ghee nahin nikalta hai toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai, aur koun nahin hai...And I don't find anything wrong in his conduct,' she included.
When asked will she go and tie a rakhi to Raj, she promptly answered, 'If bhai (Raj) asks me to come, I will surely go. What is wrong in that and I always send him rakhi.'
The actress is clear when it comes to her career choices. She tells she has no plans to join politics.
'Not at all, I don't understand politics. I am an artist, a normal artist, a normal human being and I don't know anything about politics. I don't think I should ever join that profession. We are artists and our work is to make people laugh. I have never thought about it and I have to do a lot of work in this industry,' said Rakhi who had a dull 2011, except for a TV show 'Ghazab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyan'.
Rakhi was last seen in item numbers in movies 'Rakhtbeej' and 'Loot'.

No comments:

Post a Comment