Search

Monday 2 January 2012

Bipasha Basu is unable to say lie!

Well, Bipasha tells that she is one horrible liar and always gets caught. Even when she is questioned about her personal life by the media, she cannot lie with a straight face. The actress wants to change this in the coming New Year.
“In 2011, I took a resolution that I am going to learn (the art) of lying a bit as it sometimes helps. I am a pathetic liar. In 2011, I failed badly. So in 2012, I think, I will try and perfect a bit,” Bipasha Basu told while promoting her movie Players.
However, Bipasha also tells that she will not harm anybody with her lies.
“I will try to learn to say harmless lies. I want to be a harmless liar and sometimes I’ll lie to get out of sticky situation media puts you into,” she included.
Let’s see how far the actress goes, in following her resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment