Search

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sonam says, “I don’t know Ranbir anymore”

Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor


Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor, during a promotional interview for her upcoming movie Mausam.
When she was asked if she was apologetic about her remarks against Ranbir on Karan Johar’s show, the actress told, “Well, it was Ranbir who started it all by saying ‘Sonam is not sexy’. I just shot back and said ‘Ranbir is not sexy’. If a man says it, chalta hai. But when a woman says the same thing, nahi chalta hai? That’s sexist! Why should I say ‘sorry’ to him? Just because his father made a hue and cry about it? If Ranbir apologizes to me, I shall too.”
The Saawariya co-stars are no more in talking terms. She is no more interested in being friends with the Ranbir Kapoor.
Sonam reveals, “I don’t know Ranbir anymore. He is not my friend now. I did have offers to act opposite him but I turned them down. And that’s simply because I thought that those roles did not suit me. If I get something nice, I’ll act with him. It isn’t necessary for me to be friends with all my actors.”

No comments:

Post a Comment