Search

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ranveer singh has wakeful nights!

Ranveer Singh had a victorious debut in the year 2010. Now, the one movie old actor is all set to feature in Ricky Behl Versus The Ladies and he will be taking up seven performances in his forthcoming. The youngster is super nervous about it.
Ranveer accepts, “Yes, I’ve had trouble sleeping. During the making, my mind was racing far ahead of my body, trying to get into the hearts and minds of the various characters. The only way I could do such a film was by immersing myself completely into it. Since it involved playing seven characters, each one very different from the other, the experience was like doing seven to eight movies at the same time.”
Further disclosing details, he says, “This film unravels in four chapters. Manish Sir briefed the entire team right at the start that we were making not one feature film, but a number of short films. Every department from music to art direction worked towards building a separate world for each of the characters I play. It was up to Manish Sir to thread all these worlds together.”
He further adds, “Manish Sir told me not to push myself too much. I was forbidden from going into extremely contrasting characterizations. If I played all them as completely different characters, there was a grave risk of the various avatars coming across as caricatures.”

No comments:

Post a Comment