Search

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sajid Nadiadwala presents Pratibha Patil with Global Indian!

The man fondly known as Mr Blockbuster in industry circles -Sajid Nadiadwala added another feather to his hat and recently made his way into the Times of India’s Global Indian edition.
The esteemed coffee table book covers the likes of some of the most renowned Indian personalities including Ratan Tata, Sachin Tendulkar, Vishwanathan Anand, Amitabh Bachchan and APJ Abdul Kalam .
Producer Sajid Nadiadwala is featured in the Vision 2020 section thanks to his contribution to the Indian film industry for the last 25 years as well as for pioneering Bollywood cinema’s journey into international shores.
The producer also had the honor of presenting a copy of the book to President Pratibha Patil at a function in New Delhi earlier this week
Says Sajid, “It’s a big honour for me to present the book to the President of India, along with the fact that the book has put me into the visionary category. It is about Indians who have taken their work globally and I hope and pray I can deliver what is expected from my fraternity and my country.”

No comments:

Post a Comment