Search

Saturday 18 August 2012

Salman Khan opposes ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ type film!


Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs Of Wasseypur has received thumbs up from movie critics and have also tagged it as a “must watch” film. However, Salman Khan doesn’t feel the same about the movie.

According to the Dabangg star, GOW is not a very clean movie and that he cannot watch it with his family and friends. He thought the movie was filled with abusive and swear words.

Salman Khan is quoted as telling, “I do clean films, straight out. Mujhe meri picture main gaali vaali rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahi padti. (I don’t need to use abusive language in my films.) I just want to do my kind of cinema. I just want our filmmakers to make movies with our culture and value system.”

Salman Khan has determined not to watch Gangs Of Wasseypur.

He told, “I watch films with friends and family. But I can’t take my family to watch that film. Even though everybody is grown up and mature in my family. And we all are adults and aware and very chilled out but I don’t think I will want to see that film with them.”

GOW has been produced and directed by Anurag Kashyap.

Just to recollect, Anurag Kashyap and the Khan’s have not been in good terms ever since the former posted against Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan, when they had a fallout with his brother Abhinav Kashyap.

However, Salman gives his best wishes to the movie. He tells, “If this film does well, it’s good. I will be very happy. I hope every film does well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment