Search

Saturday 18 August 2012

I have already married with Saif and nobody knew, says Kareena Kapoor!



Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan

More than her private life, Kareena Kapoor prefers the media focusing on her professional life. Well, every actor would want that. Off late, the whole media focus has been on Kareena’s marriage. However, now she wants that to shift to her forthcoming movie “Heroine”.

Recently, Kareena Kapoor was the showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week finale show. While talking to a reporter, Kareena admitted that she was very upset with the media making her wedding a national joke. She wants them (media/fans) to back off after a certain point.

“The wedding’s on, but beyond a point, I don’t think my fans or media need to know more,” said Kareena.

She was so annoyed that she later on questioned the media, “What if we’re already married and nobody knew? “What if we’re already married and nobody knew? I could have been married for years and not told a soul.”

The focus then shifted to her upcoming flick “Heroine”

Bebo said, “In my career, there’s been so much failure, that I don’t think anybody is better prepared for it than me. But while this movie (Heroine) is not flawless, I know that it will be a success. I’ve seen the film’s rushes and I’ve never looked this good.”

Heroine will hit theaters on September 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment