Search

Friday 1 July 2011

Hot actress Charmee gives dates in advance for a film with Amitabh Bachchan!







Charmee Kaur, more well-known as Charmee down South India, marks her memorable Hindi debut with Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap enacting Amrita, the bubbly naughty daughter of Raveena Tandon in the film helmed by Puri Jagannadh.

The Punjabi girl from an English convent school in Vasai, Mumbai, has graduated to being a major star down South and her filmography boasts of Charmee sharing frames with A list heroes such as Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Ravi Teja, Balakrishna and others.

Revealing as to how she managed to bag the plum role of Amrita in Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap, Charmee reveals, “I know Jaggan (Puri Jagannadh) quite well, he's a friend and one day, when we got talking he asked me if I would do 'Bbuddah'. I was quite taken aback and asked him if he was offering me a role in his film? I said I would do it if I get to share one frame with Amitabh Sir. That's when Jaggan told me that he wanted me to play Amrita in the film. I was like 'God, if this really coming true for me?' Jaggan then asked me if I had the dates to spare for Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap. I told him that for Amitabh Bachchan, I would produce dates if it was necessary!”

No comments:

Post a Comment