Search

Monday 24 September 2012

Emraan Hashmi is known as ‘Hit Man Hashmi’ now!

Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ Emraan Hashmi’s recent run of success at the box office has people calling him ‘Hit Man Hashmi’ and the actor tells it is better than being called serial kisser.
Emraan told, “It’s better than serial kisser. Please give me that term (‘Hit Man Hashmi’), and everyone use that because I am sick of ‘serial kisser’. I think ‘Hit man Hashmi’ is something I would take right now. I can use it for my entire career.”
The actor’s success is being compared to Sallu’s success, who has been the king of the box office in recent times with films like “Dabangg”, “Bodyguard” and “Ek Tha Tiger”. And Salman recently called Emraan the most underrated actor
Emraan, however thinks he’s luckier than Salman.
“I think I am luckier because I am kissing and crossing that mark. I think I am luckier than Salman. He’s very unfortunate he doesn’t get to kiss,” Emraan told.
Emraan is presently shooting for “Ek Thi Daayan” and romantic-comedy “Ghanchakkar”.

No comments:

Post a Comment