Search

Sunday 31 July 2011

Ali zafar to perform live for Mere Brother ki Dulhan

Pop star and Actor Ali Zafar, who will perform live to promote  Mere Brother ki Dulhan is set to burn up a lot of energy at rehearsals.

Zafar, who is a seasoned stage performer, said, “Yes, that’s the plan. I have been told Katrina and Imran will be joining me on stage. Agreed, they are not musicians but, at the end of the day, we’re all performers and part of one project. We start as soon as I return to India.”
“Maybe my unique selling proposition is live singing. But they will take to the stage quickly. I know we’ll have fun,” he added.

Says a source "Ali loves to cut himself off from the rest of the world while working on his music.He has an in house state of the art studio that's amazingly equipped with everything " .

No comments:

Post a Comment