Search

Thursday 21 July 2011

Ajay Devgn says, the best body tag is perfect for Only Salman in the Industry!


Everyone in the industry is talking about Ajay Devgan’s ‘Singham’ look. It’s like Ajay has become the talk of the town. Even Salman Khan, who is considered to have the best body in the industry couldn’t stop but shower praises on Ajay Devgn.
On the other hand, for the 42-year-old Devgn, Salman is the best. It is Salman alone who possesses the best body in the industry.
“Salman has the best body in the industry. We are very good friends and when he tweeted about my six packs for my film, I take it as a compliment,” Devgn told while promoting Singham in Delhi.
Ajay included that his role in the film demanded him to acquire a chiseled physique.
“I don’t follow any trend. It was the necessity of the script, so I decided to get it. I have hit the gym regularly for three hours and followed a controlled diet,” told Devgn.
After 8 long years, Singham will see Ajay Devgn back in action. The movie releases this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment