Search

Thursday 7 April 2011

Shahid’s four different looks in ‘Mausam’!





Shahid Kapoor will be seen rocking four different looks in the love story ‘Mausam’, having Sonam Kapoor as his love interest. Their characters are Rohan and Aayat respectively.
Shahid tells to the journalists, “I have four different looks in the film and my first look of an air force pilot is just one of them. It will be wrong if I say that I cannot surpass any of my previous performances, especially Kaminey. All characters I portray in films are different and cannot be compared. There are lot of films I’ve done and some performances that are very close to my heart. Mausam is again a special film for me”
The movie is being directed by his father Pankaj Kapoor.
Currently, every look has logic behind it. It represents the four seasons in a year, moving from Summer to Winter, Autumn to Spring. Mausam is slated to be one of the actor’s most romantic movies so far in his career.
The movie is set to release in July…

No comments:

Post a Comment