Search

Thursday 14 April 2011

Sexy Vegetarian Shahid Kapoor Discloses, Why Chicks love him?

Bollywood Heartthrob Thinks Being a Vegetarian Is the 'Best Way to Be'

Indian film superstar Shahid Kapoor has just launched an adorable new ad campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The ad, shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar, shows a dapper-looking Kapoor cradling two yellow chicks next to the caption "Chicks Love a Vegetarian".

Kapoor says, "I love chicks … pigs, cows, fish, and all the other animals too. That's why I turned vegetarian". He adds, "I am very happy being a vegetarian, and I believe that it is the best way to be. The day I started believing in the fact that I would want not to kill animals for my taste buds – that is the day everything changed for me".
Kapoor is one of the millions of compassionate people worldwide who have already chosen a healthy, meat-free diet for the sake of animals. Hundreds of millions of land animals and countless fish are killed for their flesh each year in the UK. Many endure routine abuse on crowded, filthy factory farms, where they are subjected to painful mutilations and rarely, if ever, smell fresh air or feel the sun on their backs until the day they are sent off to slaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment