Search

Friday 15 March 2013

Gul Panag’s unnerving moments for walking the ramp!

Former Miss India and Bollywood actress Gul Panag, who Thursday walked for designer Urvashi Kaur at the ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) tells that walking the ramp is something that she has never wanted to do. 

The five-day fashion extravaganza started here Wednesday. 

"It was bit of unnerving to walk with big supermodels but thanks to music that helped me in soothing my nerves. I feel, modelling requires lot of things and for me, it was little difficult as I never walked the ramp during my Miss India days," Gul, dressed in maroon gown, said. 

for full story: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/03/Gul-Panag-unnerving-moments-for-walking-the-ramp/Gul-Panag-unnerving-moments-for-walking-the-ramp.html

No comments:

Post a Comment