Search

Sunday 10 February 2013

I am very strict with myself and my kids too: Madhuri Dixit

One of the finest actresses in bollywood, Madhuri Dixit is very strict when it comes to health issues and adds she is quite good at multi-tasking too. 

"I am a multi-tasker. I can do two things together. I am very strict with myself and my kids too. I handle my diet and I am responsible for my health," she said in an interview. 

During her long and successful innings in the filmdom, she churned out hits like "Tezaab", "Beta", "Dil", "Dil To Pagal Hai". However, her comeback movie after her wedding with the US-based doctor Sriram Nene "Aaja Nachle" turned out to be a failure when it hit the theatres in 2007. 

The 45-year-old has now moved back to India along with her husband and two sons - Arin and Raayan. 

For full story and Photos: http://www.gossipsadda.com/garam_gossips/2013/02/I-am-very-strict-with-myself-and-my-kids-too-Madhuri-Dixit/I-am-very-strict-with-myself-and-my-kids-too-Madhuri-Dixit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment