Search

Tuesday 8 January 2013

I was not fashion conscious before I met Karan Johar: Alia Bhatt

Actress Alia Bhatt, giving credit to Karan Johar, tells, he is reason why she is now a fashion-conscious girl.

“I was not fashion conscious before I met Karan Johar. After meeting him, I became fashion conscious,” the 19-year-old told. She recently unveiled the cover page of fashion magazine Grazia, which features her.

The actress had also attended the Marrakech International Film Festival, where her debut movie Student Of The Year was screened. Alia feels honored to be there.

Full story at http://www.garamgossips.com/garam_gossips/2013/01/I-was-not-fashion-conscious-before-I-met-Karan-Johar-Alia-Bhatt/I-was-not-fashion-conscious-before-I-met-Karan-Johar-Alia-Bhatt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment