Search

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Jackie Shroff’s sisters went gaga over late Rajesh Khanna!

Jackie Shroff

Rajesh Khanna

Actor Jackie Shroff tells the way his sisters went gaga over late Rajesh Khanna's "Aradhana" years back ended up giving him a complex about his looks.

"As a teenager, both my sisters took me along to watch the film 'Aradhana'. And the way they were reacting sitting besides me, made me think that 'My sisters used to call me handsome, but who is he'," the 55-year-old told here.

"Aradhana" proved to be a path-breaking success for Rajesh Khanna aka Kaka, who passed away July 18 following illness.

Jackie credits his sisters for introducing him to the late superstar's on-screen magic.

"I grew up watching Kakaji's songs, and became such a big fan of him. So, my sisters introduced me to Kakaji. I think he was phenomenal," added the actor on the sidelines of a musical tribute held for Rajesh Khanna here.

Among Jackie's favourite movies of the legend are "Aradhana", "Train" and "Ittefaq".

No comments:

Post a Comment