Search

Thursday 2 August 2012

Bipasha Basu refuses a body double for the film poster!


Bipasha who is looking striking on the first poster of raaz 3 which is directed by vikram bhatt talks about how she refused for a body double for the poster as she is comfortable in her own skin and is very confident about her body.

It seems that the producers seemed very hesitant on asking the 33yr old Bips to pose for the poster and they were thinking of getting a body double and morphing Bipasha’s face.  But Bipasha didn’t consider the option and was keen on doing it herself.

“I have always been comfortable in my skin and never been conscious of my body,” Bipasha told in a press meet.

She further included “When i heard the concept of the poster, i decided to do it. I had no qualms. It’s my movie and i should be shooting for the poster. I understand that it was required to show the film’s theme in the right lite, so it was the right decision.”

Bipasha has shown her skin in the past and she still has pretty healthy body so it’s a wise decision made by her. And who would want to hide a body like that anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment