Search

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Anushka Sharma wants life partner someone out of the film industry!


Gossip mills always worked over time speculating about Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh’s off screen love affair. However, Anushka disclosed that her idea of a real man is not an actor but someone out of the film industry.
“It is very difficult to date someone from Bollywood. Maybe my idea of a man is not that of an actor,” Anushka told, while speaking to a popular tabloid.
According to the 24-year-old beauty, in a relationship, only one can be an actor, and she absolutely wants to be the one. She also said that she doesn’t want a man using beauty products, constantly in front of the mirror or conscious about h9is weight.
“There can be only one actor in a relationship; two people can’t share the same mirror. I do not want to date a man who looks in the mirror or who has a face wash in the bathroom. I want to go on a date then I do not want someone who says I can’t eat because I am dieting,” she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment