Search

Monday 4 June 2012

Sonakshi Sinha is not ready to do sensuous item songs!


Dabaang beauty Sonakshi Sinha became the darling of Bollywood with her ravishing performance but she tells that she is not ready to do sensuous item songs. She says "I haven't been offered any item number till now. If there is a good song, I am convinced enough and I am presented in a right way, then why not". Sonakshi's upcoming film Rowdy Rathore releasing on Friday and while promoting her film along with co-star Akshay Kumar and director Prabhu Deva she disclosed her mind in front of media at Gurgaon.
When asked by media about her sensuous number Chammak challo chail chabeeli in Rowdy Rathore, Sonakshi tells "This song is not an item song. It's a very situational song with a wedding as its backdrop".
Sonakshi made her debut as a demure village belle in Dabangg and actioner Rowdy Rathore will see her in a similar desi avatar.
Sonakshi is not keen for a quick image change over telling "I am not waiting to get a role that will change my Desi girl image, but still if I get something, which requires me to be more westernized and my character is good I won't mind doing it. Right now I am happy representing my own culture".

No comments:

Post a Comment