Search

Friday 1 June 2012

Preity Zinta’s search for a young girl with dimpled cheek just like her!


Actress Preity Zinta is on a hunt for a young girl with a dimpled right cheek to play junior Preity in her debut production "Ishqk In Paris".
"My casting agents are looking for a four to seven-year-old girl who has one dimple on her right cheek and can play a younger me for my film. So difficult to find a little girl who looks like me thanx to the dimple on my right cheek! Uff! Going crazy with that casting! Grrrrrrr," posted the actress.
She has asked her Twitter followers to help her team with the task.
"If anyone genuinely knows of any little girls that can play mini me (my younger role), please send photos to ishqinparis.casting@gmail.com. Thanks," she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment